Coaching for Cyclists
If you've ever thought of having a Personal Trainer or Coach, our affordable and professional coaching plans are a great way to get started and get results! As every one of our customers has unique requirements, we work with you to find the plan that's right for you. We have expertise in dealing with performers at all levels. All designed to fit around you and your lifestyle. The cost varies from time to time and also depends on your requirements. You can be assured though that you are getting the very best value for money from Professional Coaching.
An initial one-on-one session to determine:
- Your current level of fitness
- Full physiological testing (if required - additional charge.)
- The areas you would most like to improve
- Your goals
- Planned events, holidays or other target dates
- Your plans for the racing season (if you want trace)
- Your work and social lifestyle
A training plan tailored just for you
A plan that will challenge you and will fit in with your lifestyle.
- Goal setting
- Core stability exercises
- Weights training - At home or in the gym
- Peak performance on-the-bike cycling exercises
- If you race - a plan to get you to the start line in peak form and beat your personal bests one-by-one.
- Bike position and cycling techniques
- Racing strategy and tactics
- Training theart rate
- Nutritional advice
- Motivation and encouragement all the way
- One-to-one bike training
- Diary analysis
- Life/NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) Goal setting / psychology
- E-mail/Phone/SMS/IM(Instant Messaging) communication
- Regular One-to-one meetings
- Lifestyle audit
- Annual planning
- Nutritional advice
- Equipment/clothing advice
- Bike positioning
- Sports massage and Swedish body massage
- Injury/illness management (in cooperation with your specialist)
- One-to-one on-the-bike coaching
- In-home service available (with callout fee/travel fee.)
We want you to achieve your goals and we know you can do it!
Your Personal Trainer is there to listen and to help and encourage you.